Noble Quran » English - Sahih International
- The Basic Rulings and Principles of Fiqh, and the Beneficial and Eloquent Classifications and DifferentiationsIn this book, Dr. Saleh As-Saleh explains only seven foundations out of sixty mentioned in the book of Sh. Abder-Rahman As-Se'di "The Basic Rulings and Principles, and the Beneficial and Eloquent Classifications and Differentiations". The importance of this book stems from the nature of its content. This is because the scholars of Islam gave great importance to the study of the basic rulings and principles of fiqh so that they are able to encompass the various cases and refer these cases to the basic rulings and principles in order to deduct and apply the judgment in a comprehensive, yet precise manner.
Formation : Abdur-Rahman Bin Nasir as-Sadi
Translators : Dr. Saleh As-Saleh
From issues : http://understand-islam.net - Understand Islam Website
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/353516
- Interest and Its Role in Economy and LifeAn article explains why the Muslims abide by the prohibition of usury while the Jewish and Christian secularists are calling to to affirm it. A glimpse at some texts from the Quran and the Sunnah which severely warn against the taking of interest. Interest and Usury in the Bible (Judaism and Christianity) and according to early thinkers. An article explains how something so despised such as interest could be justified and even institutionalized as a standard. The various ways in which thinkers in the past have tried to conjure explanations for the existence of interest. The various ways in which interest has harmed society. The devastating ills of interest on an international level. An Islamic solution to the interest model, and how economy can still thrive without interest.
Formation : Jamaal Zarabozo
From issues : A website Islam Religion www.islamreligion.com
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/190075
- Explanation of the Last Tenth of the Quran Followed By Rulings that Concern Every MuslimA summarized book that contains the most important matters that a Muslim needs in his life, from Quran, tafsir, fiqh rulings, beliefs, virtues ...etc. And the book is in 2 parts: The first part includes the three last Ajza of the Quran with its tafsir from "Zubdat At-Tafsir" by shaikh Muhammad Al-Ashqar. The second part contains rulings that concern the Muslim, which includes: Rulings of Tajwid - 62 questions in aqeedah - A calm dialogue on Tawhid - Rulings of Islam (Testimony of faith, purification, prayer, zakat, hajj) - Miscellaneous points of benefit - Ruqya - Du'a - Adhkar - 100 acts of virtue - 70 forbidden matters - Illustrated description of wudu and prayer - The journey of eternity.
Formation : Group of Scholars
From issues : http://www.tafseer.info - Tafseer Website
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/178975
- Causes Behind The Increase and Decrease of EemaanThe lofty rank and high station eemaan possesses is not something obscure, as it is unquestionably, the most important duty as well as being the most imperative of all obligations. It is also the greatest and most glorious of them. All the good in the world and the Hereafter is dependent upon the presence of eemaan and on its soundness and integrity. Eemaan holds such a multitude of benefits, ripe fruits, delicious pro-duce, constant food and continual goodness.
Formation : AbdurRazzaaq AbdulMuhsin Al-Abbaad
Translators : Abu Safwan Farid Ibn AbdulWahid Haibatan - Abu Safwah Fareed Abdul Wahid
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/51733
- The Amazing QuranThe Scientific Miracles of the Quran
Formation : Gary Miller
From issues : Abul-Qasim Publishing House
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/1407