Noble Quran » English - Sahih International
- Great Women of IslamThis book is about the life stories of the Mothers of the Believers and 16 other Sahabyat who had been given the good news of the paradise in this world by Prophet Muhammad (S). There are good examples in the lifestyle of the Mothers of the believers and women Companions especially for the Muslim women. It is necessary for all of us to study the Seerah of these noble and fortunate women. Besides the Mothers of the believers, the compiler of the book has included the description of those sixteen women who had been given the good News of the Paradise in this world by the Prophet Muhammad (S). Although the original book is in the Urdu language but the efforts of the translator had made it more beneficial for the readers.
Formation : Saifur Rahman Al-Mubarakpuri
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/228513
- The Etiquette of Marriage and WeddingAn informative guide to marriage and its various rulings.
Formation : Muhammad Naasiruddeen al-Albaanee
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/1275
- The ResurrectionA description of Death, the Life of the Grave, and the Day of Judgment.
From issues : Islamic Propagation Office in Rabwah
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/1229
- Ways to instigate the Love of AllahHow we can be loved by Allah
From issues : Daar Al-Watan
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/1315
- Enjoy Your LifeThis is an exquisite collection of incidents from the life of the Prophet (Peace be upon Him), stories from our Islamic Heritage, and thought-provoking anecdotes from the life of the author. The aim of the book is to train the reader to enjoy living his life by practicing various self-development and inter-personal skills. What is so compelling and inspiring about this book is that, in order to highlight the benefit of using social skills, the author draws from the lives of the Prophet (Peace be upon Him) and his Companions. This book is both a practical systematic guide to self-improvement and a treasure trove of historical incidents. It increases self-awareness, whilst nurturing the soul and strengthening the spirit.
Formation : Muhammad Bin AbdulRahman Al-Areefi
Reveiwers : Muhammad AbdulRaoof
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/308397