English - Sahih International
- What did jesus really say?The book contains detailed information and descriptions that show how the Bible was changed and tampered with over the past two millennia. The account and the discussions presented are based on, and collected from, the writings of Christian authors, the Church and the Bible. By Misha'al ibn Abdullah
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/193556
- The Book of Hajj and UmrahA Book detailing the rulings concerning Hajj and Umrah.
Formation : Mahmoud Reda Morad Abu Romaisah
From issues : Islamic Propagation Office in Rabwah
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/1391
- Mother’s Day: A Historical Overview and the Scholars’ Rulings on this HolidayA historical overview and Scholars’ Rulings about Mother's Day.
Formation : Muhammad Salih Al-Munajjid
From issues : http://www.islamqa.com - Islam : Question & Answer Website
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/1347
- The Good EndThe Good End: During his lifetime, man moves from one stage to the another beginning with childhood followed by his youth and ends with senility. During these stages, man encounters times of rest and distress as well as good health and other affairs. The author in this book has presented the causes of a good end i.e. eternal happiness etc.. One should not only remain hoping but he has to seek the means and ways to have a good end. Reading such books will help you to consciously seek to be one of the blessed people whom Allah will grant eternal happiness in Paradise.
Formation : Abdullah ibn Muhammad Al-Mutlaq
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/76212
- A Collection Of Wise Sayings [ Al-Fawaid ]A Collection Of Wise Sayings (Al-Fawaid): is one of the well-known compilations of Imam Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyyah (may Allah have mercy upon him). This book consists of the elevated thoughts that Allah bestows upon some of His servants as He wills. So whenever any of these scattered pearls of wisdom occurred to the Imam, he would immediately record them.
Formation : Ibn Qayyim al-Jawziyyah
From issues : Umm Al-Qura for Translation, Publishing & Distribution
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/44277