English - Sahih International
- In Pursuit of Allah's PleasureWe introduce this book as a clear message and a reminder of the principles and fundamentals of Shariah which should not be absent from any Islamic movement drawn into committing itself, in all matters, to Shariah laws.
Formation : Abdul-Malik al-Qasim
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/264093
- The Fasting of RamadanThe Fasting of Ramadan: a reference that simplified all matters pertaining to the fast and Ramadan in this short and concise treatise.
Formation : Muhammad Jameel Zeeno
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/177570
- General Dawah IssuesA very important book talks about some misconceptions about Islam such as: 1- Polygamy. 2- Women are oppressed by Islam. 3- Double standard in marriage. 4- Divorce is easy in islam. 5- Divorce is only the man’s right. 6- Hijab. 7- Double standard in inheritance. 8- Two women are equal oto one man. 9- Islam was spread by sword.
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/318737
- Muharram and 'AshuraThe Virtues of Allah’s sacred month of Muharram and Fasting on Aashooraa.
Formation : Muhammad Salih Al-Munajjid
From issues : http://www.islamqa.com - Islam : Question & Answer Website
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/1343
- The Miraculous QuranThe first and second articles are an introduction for the Quran and the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and make comparison between the Quran’s content and the orientalists’ sayings about it. The third explains that in order for a religion to be true, it must be from God in a total sense and not only in its origin then the scholars distort it. The fourth and fifth mention one of the unique qualities of the Quran which is its detailed preservation, a fact which makes it much different than all other religions, confirm that the Quran itself contains proofs for its truth and requires no “leap of faith” in order to believe it, and take a look at the accusation that Muhammad borrowed or stole the Quran from other religions, particularly the Christianity and the Judaism. The sixth and seventh mention the depictions of God and the Prophets in the Quran vs. the Bible and the Talmud and explain the comprehensiveness, completeness, balance and practicality of the legislation of the Quran. The eighth shows the Quran's effect on the generation of the Prophet and the next generations to the extent that it made them leaders of the world to guide people to the straight path. The ninth mentions a unique prophecy which dealt with events completely out of the control of the Prophet or the Arabs that the Byzantine kingdom will defeat the Persian Kingdom within three to nine years. The tenth takes a look at some of the scientific facts mentioned in the Quran which modern scientists, Muslim and non-Muslim alike, affirm as true. Finally, the eleventh shows the linguistic miracle of the Quran and refers that Allah challenged the disbelievers of Makkah to compile a book like the Quran but they failed. The challenge got into very simple standard i.e. to compile a Surah (Chapter) looks like any of its Surahs but they also failed.
Formation : Jamaal Zarabozo
From issues : A website Islam Religion www.islamreligion.com
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/190213