English - Sahih International
- The Amazing QuranThe Scientific Miracles of the Quran
Formation : Gary Miller
From issues : Abul-Qasim Publishing House
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/1407
- Causes Behind The Increase and Decrease of EemaanThe lofty rank and high station eemaan possesses is not something obscure, as it is unquestionably, the most important duty as well as being the most imperative of all obligations. It is also the greatest and most glorious of them. All the good in the world and the Hereafter is dependent upon the presence of eemaan and on its soundness and integrity. Eemaan holds such a multitude of benefits, ripe fruits, delicious pro-duce, constant food and continual goodness.
Formation : AbdurRazzaaq AbdulMuhsin Al-Abbaad
Translators : Abu Safwan Farid Ibn AbdulWahid Haibatan - Abu Safwah Fareed Abdul Wahid
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/51733
- The Shiites And Al-Aqsa MosquePerhaps some people will disapprove that we write about the position that Aqsa Mosque occupies in the hearts of the Muslims and in the Sharee’ah of Islam. For, the sanctity of Al-Aqsa mosque is an incontestable fact among the Muslims and the position it occupies does not need any further explanation. The merits of this mosque are established by explicit texts from the Qur’an and the Sunnah and the consensus of the Muslims. However, we are sure that the reader of this book will excuse us for the facts we are going to reveal, and realize how much we have been deceived by some people who claim to support Al-Aqsa Mosque and the Land of Israa and to defend the oppressed Palestinian people and their sacred sites. Therefore, it is very pertinent to rise up in defence of Al-Aqsa Mosque and to call attention to the fact that the Shiite books and their authorized sources, which they wrote with their own hands, indicate that they have no regard or recognition for Al-Aqsa Mosque in its present location and that, according to them. They also hold that ‘real Al-Aqsa mosque’ is in the Heaven and that majority of people mistakenly believe that it is the mosque that is in Palestine!! We have tried to not leave out those claims without refutations that show their falsity. This is a contribution we can make to reveal the truth so that all the Muslims will be aware of the enormity of the deception and fraud of those folks. Through research and exhaustive study, we have affirmed that all those Jews and orientalists who have attempted to cast doubt on the position of the blessed Al-Aqsa Mosque relied heavily, in support their vicious claims, on Shiite sources. They thereby used these sources as a weapon against foundations of our Ummah with an aim to shaken the position of Al-Aqsa Mosque in our hearts. We deem it suitable to point it out here that our goal is to unite the ranks of this Ummah to support our sacred sites and to love those individuals whom Allah used to win these places for Islam. We also intend to block the way in the face of these Jewish ‘professors’ and orientalists who find in the Shiite books, a ready tool for weakening the position that Al-Aqsa Mosque occupies in the hearts of the Muslims. As such, those dubious narrations whose goal is to cast doubt on the sanctity of Al-Aqsa Mosque must be meticulously scrutinized and the sanctity of that mosque must be proved through argument and authentic evidences.
Formation : Tariq Ahmad Hijazi
From issues : A website Al-Haqeeqah www.haqeeqa.com
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/268686
- The general prescription of belief in the Quran and SunnahAllah Almighty ordered all his servants to enter Islam and adhering to it and warned them of disobeying him. Also he sent His messenger to call to this. Allah told us that the one who follows him is the rightly guided and the one who turns away from his call goes astray. He warned us in many ayahs of apostasy, polytheism and disbelief.
Formation : Abdur-Rahman Abdul-Khaliq
Reveiwers : Muhammad AbdulRaoof
Translators : Mahmoud Reda Morad Abu Romaisah
From issues : Cooperative Office for Propagation, Guidance, and Warning of Expatriates in the city of Bade'ah - A website Islamic Library www.islamicbook.ws
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/324881
- Juzz-Al-Qira’atJuzz-Al-Qira’at: At this time you are holding the book of Imam Bukhaari: “Juzz al-Qira’at” famous as “Al-Qira’at Khalf al-Imam”, or “Khair ul-Kalaam fil Qira’at Khalf al-Imam”.
Formation : Muhammad ibn Ismaeel al-Bukhari - Abu Taher Zubair Ali Zeei
Reveiwers : Muhammad AbdulRaoof
From issues : www.kitabosunnat.com
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/385840