English - Sahih International
- The Characteristics Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH)Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) is the best role model for all humankind. Among his outstanding virtues and characteristics, he was an extraordinary husband, a perfect father, and a unique grandfather. He was also a great statesman, judge, and spiritual leader. His most distinctive quality, however, was the fact that he was a blessing to all in both word and deed.
Formation : Muhammad Bin Isa Al-Tirmidhi
Reveiwers : Muhammad AbdulRaoof
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/314347
- Summarize of Research of The Tenth World Conference on Scientific Signs In The Quran and Sunnah 1432 - 2011This book contains Summary of Research of The Tenth World Conference on Scientific Signs In The Quran and Sunnah, which was held in Istanbul , from 11 – 14 March, 1432 – 2011. It contains these Research topics: 1. Summarize of Research of Medical & Life Sciences 2. Summarize of Research of Legislative provision 3. Summarize of Research of Astronomy and Space Sciences and Earth and Marine Sciences.
Reveiwers : Muhammad AbdulRaoof
From issues : http://www.nooran.org - The International Institution For The Scientific Miracles Website
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/343882
- Kindness and GentlenessUndoubtedly, the heart leans towards those who are kind and gentle. It was said a long time ago: "Make your face happy and your words gentle, and you will be more beloved to the people than those who give them a gift". The one calling to the religion of Islam and dealing with other people has the utmost need to gather the people around him, and cause their hearts to lean towards him so that they will listen to him. Adorning himself with kindness and gentleness helps to achieve that goal with the grace of Allah.
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/289146
- Guarding the TongueBefore you is a chapter from the great book "Al-Adhkaar" of the Imam and great scholar of the seventh century, Abu Zakariyyah Yahya ibn Sharaf an-Nawawi. The chapter is entitled "Hifdh-ul-Lisaan" or "Guarding the Tongue." The original source, "Al-Adhkaar," is one of the prize works of Imam an-Nawawi in which he compiles and discusses the texts related to what is recommended and forbidden from speech, focusing on al-adhkaar (words of remembrance) and al-ad'iyah (supplications). In the last part of the book, as he explains, Imam an-Nawawi devotes a chapter to what is forbidden and disliked from speech, such as backbiting, gossiping, and slander. So he brings the evidences from the Qur'aan and Sunnah on the obligation of guarding the tongue from evil speech. This great work was checked and verified by Shaikh Saleem ibn 'Eed al-Hilaali and printed in two volumes. In his verification, Shaikh Saleem provides a grading for each hadeeth as well as a discussion about the reason for the hadeeth's authenticity or weakness. Due to a desire to make the e-book a source of easy reading and benefit, the verification of hadeeths have been limited to just the grade that Shaikh Saleem al-Hilaali has provided and the references of the hadeeth sources they can be found in, while abridging his discussions of certain hadeeths in some places.
Formation : Abu Zakaria Al-Nawawi
Translators : Abu Maryam Ismaeel Alarcon
From issues : http://www.almanhaj.com - Almanhaj Website
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/250008
- Sahih al-BukhariGenerally regarded as the single most authentic collection of hadiths, Sahih al-Bukhari covers almost all aspects of life in providing proper guidance from the Messenger of Allah. This book is the work of over 16 years by Imam al-Bukhari who before writing any hadith in this book performed two rak'ahs prayer of guidance from Allah and when he was sure of the hadith's authenticity, he wrote it in the book.
Formation : Muhammad ibn Ismaeel al-Bukhari
From issues : http://www.islamspirit.com - Islam Spirit Website
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/70510