English - Sahih International
- Fundamental Shi'ite BeliefsAn important book shows the corrupt belief of Shi’ites. The author said in the introduction, “I wrote this book for a number of reasons including: (1) The increased efforts of the Shi’ites to spread their ideology in the Muslim world. (2) The danger of this deviant sect poses on Islam. (3) The ignorance of many Muslims about the danger of this deviant sect. (4) The corrupt Aqeedah (belief system) of the Shi’ites, which includes polytheism, defamation of the Quran and defamation of the Companions of the Prophet, may Allah be pleased with them all. (5) Their extreme beliefs in relation to their imams."
Formation : Abdullah ibn Muhammad As-Salafi
Translators : Abdur-Rahman Murad
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/256040
- Important Fatwas Regarding Ten Rites of Hajj and UmrahThese are some questions, concerning the rites of Hajj and Umrah asked by some of our brothers. The answers to these questions are as follow.
Formation : Abdul Aziz bin Abdullah bin Baz
Reveiwers : Muhammad AbdulRaoof
Translators : Muhammad Raqeb Aldeen Ahmad Husain
From issues : Ministry of Islamic Affairs, Endowments, Da‘wah and Guidance - A website Islamic Library www.islamicbook.ws
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/330831
- Humility in PrayerIbn Rajab al-Hanbali This is a treatise we have written concerning humility (Khushu') and the hearts meekness and breaking (inkisar) before the Lord. The basic meaning of Khushu', is the softness of the heart, its being gentle, still, submissive, broken, and yearning. When the heart is humble, so too is the hearing, seeing, heard, and face; indeed all the limbs and their actions are humbled, even speech. The source of the Khushu, that takes place in the heart is the gnosis of Allah's greatness, magnificence, and perfection.
Formation : Ibn Rajab Al-Hanbali
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/207450
- Predictions about the Last ProphetA wonderful booklet mentions the predictions about the Prophet Muhammed (Peace be upon him) in Psalm, Old Testament and New Testament. It also discusses some other issues.
From issues : http://www.rasoulallah.net - Website of Rasoulullah (peace be upon him)
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/321055
- The Shiites And Al-Aqsa MosquePerhaps some people will disapprove that we write about the position that Aqsa Mosque occupies in the hearts of the Muslims and in the Sharee’ah of Islam. For, the sanctity of Al-Aqsa mosque is an incontestable fact among the Muslims and the position it occupies does not need any further explanation. The merits of this mosque are established by explicit texts from the Qur’an and the Sunnah and the consensus of the Muslims. However, we are sure that the reader of this book will excuse us for the facts we are going to reveal, and realize how much we have been deceived by some people who claim to support Al-Aqsa Mosque and the Land of Israa and to defend the oppressed Palestinian people and their sacred sites. Therefore, it is very pertinent to rise up in defence of Al-Aqsa Mosque and to call attention to the fact that the Shiite books and their authorized sources, which they wrote with their own hands, indicate that they have no regard or recognition for Al-Aqsa Mosque in its present location and that, according to them. They also hold that ‘real Al-Aqsa mosque’ is in the Heaven and that majority of people mistakenly believe that it is the mosque that is in Palestine!! We have tried to not leave out those claims without refutations that show their falsity. This is a contribution we can make to reveal the truth so that all the Muslims will be aware of the enormity of the deception and fraud of those folks. Through research and exhaustive study, we have affirmed that all those Jews and orientalists who have attempted to cast doubt on the position of the blessed Al-Aqsa Mosque relied heavily, in support their vicious claims, on Shiite sources. They thereby used these sources as a weapon against foundations of our Ummah with an aim to shaken the position of Al-Aqsa Mosque in our hearts. We deem it suitable to point it out here that our goal is to unite the ranks of this Ummah to support our sacred sites and to love those individuals whom Allah used to win these places for Islam. We also intend to block the way in the face of these Jewish ‘professors’ and orientalists who find in the Shiite books, a ready tool for weakening the position that Al-Aqsa Mosque occupies in the hearts of the Muslims. As such, those dubious narrations whose goal is to cast doubt on the sanctity of Al-Aqsa Mosque must be meticulously scrutinized and the sanctity of that mosque must be proved through argument and authentic evidences.
Formation : Tariq Ahmad Hijazi
From issues : A website Al-Haqeeqah www.haqeeqa.com
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/268686