English - Sahih International
- Fasting Is ProtectionA very detailed and beneficial book which highlights the fasting and its history, aims, requirements and types. This is one of the selected materials.
Formation : Khalid Aljuraisy
Reveiwers : Muhammad AbdulRaoof
From issues : http://www.alukah.net - Al Alukah Website
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/345079
- Lessons of Arabic Language for the Non-Native SpeakersThese are three good books for learning Arabic Language for the non-native speakers. But we should pay your attention that they are for who has slightly good knowledge about Arabic and how to pronounce it. We don't claim that you can consider them as an alternative to a teacher but they are good step for who wants to be excellent at Arabic. With these books, there is an Arabic-English glossary confined to the words mentioned in these books, and the author shows in its introduction how to find any word.
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/232778
- Response on Misconceptions about the Ruling of Celebrating the Birthday of the ProphetThis is a medium response to one Yemenite Sufi whose name is Al-Habeeb Ibn 'Ali Al-Jafri. In his most recent tape entitled ''The Objectives of a Female Believer and Her Example in Life'', he mentioned that the celebration of the Prophet's, sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam, birthday is permissible. He provided evidence from the Quran and the Sunnah (of the Prophet, sallalaahu 'alayhi wa salam) -as he claims- and he confused the ordinary listener with this evidence.
Formation : Aadil ibn Ali ibn Ahmad Al-Fareedaan
Translators : Kessai El-Karim
From issues : Islamic Propagation Office in Rabwah
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/51852
- General Dawah IssuesA very important book talks about some misconceptions about Islam such as: 1- Polygamy. 2- Women are oppressed by Islam. 3- Double standard in marriage. 4- Divorce is easy in islam. 5- Divorce is only the man’s right. 6- Hijab. 7- Double standard in inheritance. 8- Two women are equal oto one man. 9- Islam was spread by sword.
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/318737
- A Calm Dialogue between Sunnah and ShiaIn this book, Dr. Abdur-Rahman Dimashqeyyah shows and discusses the wrong believes in Shii doctrine. He said in his introduction, "… My intention is simply to make clear to every Shia what the books of their religious leaders contain. These are things that many people still do not realize. My intention is to maintain an objective position, far from bigotry and blind allegiance to traditions. My only reason for writing it is to earn the pleasure of Allah and to clarify the truth to all who are interested to hear it. We should all free ourselves from prejudice and wild ideas, and avoid making inflammatory and insulting charges that fuel the emotions, block the path to truth, and widen the chasm between us. These things do nothing but dissipate the spirit of peace and harmony."
Formation : Abdur-Rahman Demashqeyyah
From issues : Defense network for the Sunnah www.dd-sunnah.net
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/371031