English - Sahih International
- Political System in Saudi ArabiaThe discourse in this book addresses elite western politicians, intellectuals and thinkers. It discusses the most important issues related to the political system of Saudi Arabia from an Islamic perspective and through the state's laws like the Basic Law of Governance. Among the issues discussed by the book, for instance, the imama (leadership), the rights and duties of the Muslim leader, the nature of relation between citizens and the King, the concept of Shoura in Islam and the impact of the implementation of this Shoura in Saudi Arabia compared with democracy, the concept of bay’ah (pay of allegiance), the formation of political parties and the so-called opposition, the freedom of opinion, as well as other issues raised in the Western media and political circles about the political system of Saudi Arabia.
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/325002
- Rites of Hajj and UmrahRites of Hajj and Umrah From the book and Sunnah and Narrations from the Pious Predecessors.
Formation : Muhammad Naasiruddeen al-Albaanee
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/51774
- English Technical Terms for Da'wahThis is a useful book although it is small. It contains some technical terms for da'wah in English. No doubt all scholars and callers to Islam in English are in much need to something like that to conveys the right message of Islam to all those speak English.
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/318420
- The Guidance of Muhammad -Blessings and Peace Be Upon Him- Concerning Worship, Dealings and MannersThe Guidance of Muhammad -Blessings and Peace Be Upon Him- Concerning Worship, Dealings and Manners: The guidance of Muhammad -Blessings and Peace Be Upon Him- is the practical application of Islam. It consolidates all the characteristics that make Islam easy to embrace and practice, for it includes all aspects of life, whether religious, practical, ethical, material or spiritual. This book contains selections from the scholarly work by Imam Ibn al-Qayyim, "Zadul-Ma`ad"
Formation : Ibn Qayyim al-Jawziyyah - Ahmad bin Uthman Al-Mazyad
Reveiwers : Muhammad AbdulRaoof
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/90730
- What is Islam?ًWhat is Islam?: This book explains basic introduction to the fundamental beliefs and practices of the Islamic faith. An attempt has been made to be as concise as possible, but with the hope that the reader will be encouraged to study Islam in more depth.
Formation : Jamaal Zarabozo
From issues : Ministry of Islamic Affairs, Endowments, Da‘wah and Guidance
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/90759