English - Sahih International
- Congregational PrayerThe Congregational Prayer is one of the most important outward manifestations of Islam. Prayer is of extreme importance to the well-being of a persons religion. But prayer in Islam is more than just an individual spiritual experience. It is mean to be performed in a congregation - the foundation of a Muslim society as a whole.
Formation : Saleh Bin Ganim Al-Sadlan
Reveiwers : Muhammad AbdulRaoof
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/322008
- Allah: Frequently Asked QuestionsQuestions atheists usually ask about Allah might vary but, they're predictable. Consider these: 1. Is there evidence God Exists? 2. How can we prove there is a God? 3. Where is God? 4. What is the origin of God? Where did He come from? and more.
Formation : Yusuf Estes
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/385681
- THE IDEAL MUSLIM HUSBANDThe Author, a well-known British lady writer tries to make the reader aware of the Islamic standard for an ideal husband and to encourage the husband to reach that standard as much as he wishes his wife to reach it as an ideal Muslim wife.
Formation : Aisha Lemu
Reveiwers : Muhammad AbdulRaoof
From issues : Islamic call and guidance centre in Abha: www.taweni.com
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/378996
- The Miraculous QuranThe first and second articles are an introduction for the Quran and the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and make comparison between the Quran’s content and the orientalists’ sayings about it. The third explains that in order for a religion to be true, it must be from God in a total sense and not only in its origin then the scholars distort it. The fourth and fifth mention one of the unique qualities of the Quran which is its detailed preservation, a fact which makes it much different than all other religions, confirm that the Quran itself contains proofs for its truth and requires no “leap of faith” in order to believe it, and take a look at the accusation that Muhammad borrowed or stole the Quran from other religions, particularly the Christianity and the Judaism. The sixth and seventh mention the depictions of God and the Prophets in the Quran vs. the Bible and the Talmud and explain the comprehensiveness, completeness, balance and practicality of the legislation of the Quran. The eighth shows the Quran's effect on the generation of the Prophet and the next generations to the extent that it made them leaders of the world to guide people to the straight path. The ninth mentions a unique prophecy which dealt with events completely out of the control of the Prophet or the Arabs that the Byzantine kingdom will defeat the Persian Kingdom within three to nine years. The tenth takes a look at some of the scientific facts mentioned in the Quran which modern scientists, Muslim and non-Muslim alike, affirm as true. Finally, the eleventh shows the linguistic miracle of the Quran and refers that Allah challenged the disbelievers of Makkah to compile a book like the Quran but they failed. The challenge got into very simple standard i.e. to compile a Surah (Chapter) looks like any of its Surahs but they also failed.
Formation : Jamaal Zarabozo
From issues : A website Islam Religion www.islamreligion.com
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/190213
- Islam Is ...An excellent book for non-Muslims explaining various aspects of Islam.
Formation : Pete Seda
From issues : Islamic Propagation Office in Rabwah
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/1301