English - Sahih International
- Translation of the Meanings of The Noble Quran in the English Language [with Recitation]The best explanatory translation of the Qur'aan by Muhammad Muhsin Khan and Taqi-ud-Deen Hilaali, with verse by verse recitation embedded into the file
Translators : Muhammad Muhsin Khan - Taqi-ud-Deen Hilaali
From issues : http://www.qurancomplex.org - King Fahd Complex For Printing The Holy Quran Website
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/1241
- Ruling of the Udhiyah [Eid Sacrifice]During the annual event of Eid al-Adha, millions of Muslims join together in similar act of performing the Udhiyah, so what are the Ruling of al-Udhiyah? What are the Conditions of al-Udhiyah? What should the Muslim avoid in the first ten days of Dhul-Hijjah if he wants to offer a sacrifice?. These questions and more pertaining this great act of worship are getting answered in this book.
Formation : Muhammad Salih Al-Munajjid
From issues : Islamic Propagation Office in Rabwah
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/1357
- [ Hisn Almuslim ] Fortress of the Muslim, Invocations from the Quran and SunnahFortress of the Muslim, Invocations from the Quran and Sunnah: is a very beautiful booklet consists of many authentic Dua's (supplications) for a Muslim to supplicate on a daily basis and on special occasions.
Formation : Saeed Bin Ali Bin Wahf Al-Qahtani
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/39062
- Let the Bible SpeakThe author said in the beginning, "After reading the Bible carefully and completely, I found it containing the following texts: (1) False texts abusing the attributes of God (2) False texts abusing the prophets, falsely accusing them of adultery, fornication and idol-worshipping (3) Obscene tales full of graphic physical details (4) Strange stories, such as the story of the trees that called for an election among all trees to select the president among them. Still there are many who know nothing about these things. The reason may be: (1) The mere length of the Biblical, more than 3000 pages, which makes it difficult for most people to read (2) The fact that many Christian do not read the Bible but claim it only as a matter of tradition (3) The activities of priests who only read to people what they choose for them to know.
Formation : Abdur-Rahman Demashqeyyah
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/351184
- Bid'ah (Innovation)The Islamic definition of Bid’ah: Imaam Ash-Shaafi’i, may Allah have mercy upon him, said: “A Bid’ah is anything that has no basis in the Qur’aan, Sunnah or sayings of any of the companions.” Ibn Al-Jawzi, may Allah have mercy upon him, said: “A Bid’ah is any form of worship that did not exist (at the time of the Prophet sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam and his companions) then later it was innovated.” Ibn Rajab, may Allah have mercy upon him, said: “A Bid’ah is any form of worship which has no basis in the Sharee’ah which would warrant its legislation.”
Formation : Ibn Rajab Al-Hanbali
Reveiwers : Muhammad AbdulRaoof
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/339173