English - Sahih International
- Muhammad Pocket GuideMuhammad Pocket Guide is one of the most comprehensive and summarized pictorial books about the prophet of Islam Muhammad (peace be upon him). It provides a broad biography and summarized information about Muhammad such as his character and personal details. In addition, it provides a broad overview about his teachings and main events in his life. It is specially written for those who would like to get brief information about the founder of the Islamic religion and his teachings from Islamic authentic sources. It can be a useful tool to help understand the Islamic teachings, tradition and culture. Hence, it promotes understanding, tolerance, coexistence, and social harmony among people of different races, faiths and cultures.
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/384326
- Lessons of Educational Department in Dawah Office, RabwahBrief lessons in fiqh, da'wah (calling to Islam), Creed and hadeeth and its terminologies taught in the Educational Department of Islamhouse. They help Muslims to be aware of what he indeed needs regarding the Islamic sciences. They also give him a glimpse of qualities of the caller to Islam.
From issues : Islamic Propagation Office in Rabwah
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/281607
- The Tenets of Faith, Creed of Ahlu Alsunnah and AljamahThe Tenets of Faith, Creed of Ahlu Alsunnah and Aljamah: This Book Present the Pillars of Eman in a very Simple way.
Formation : Muhammad ibn Saleh al-Othaimeen
Translators : Mane' Bin Hammad Al-Juhani
From issues : http://www.al-hidaayah.co.uk - Al-Hidaayah Publishing and Distribution Website - Books of the office of propagation in Ulayya, Sulaymaniyah and north of Riyadh
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/46123
- Allah: Frequently Asked QuestionsQuestions atheists usually ask about Allah might vary but, they're predictable. Consider these: 1. Is there evidence God Exists? 2. How can we prove there is a God? 3. Where is God? 4. What is the origin of God? Where did He come from? and more.
Formation : Yusuf Estes
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/385681
- BEFORE YOU PRAYThe Book Of Prayer: Salaat (Prayer) is one of the main obligations which Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) has ordained on His servants. It is the first act of worship decreed on the Muslim Nation (Ummah) by Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) and was ordained on the night of the Prophet’s (peace be upon him) ascension to the seven heavens. It is the second of the five pillars of Islam after the proclamation of the “Shahada” (the words of witness).
Formation : Anas Bin AbdulHameed Al-Qooz
Reveiwers : Muhammad AbdulRaoof
From issues : http://www.dar-alsalam.com - Darussalam Publications Website
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/316359