English - Sahih International
- The Book of KnowledgeThis treatise is comprised of a collection of ahaadeeth (sayings of the Prophet) and athaar (sayings of the Salaf) on the subject of Islamic Knowledge. The Tahqeeq of the book was done by Imam Al-albanee.
Formation : Abu Khaithama Zuhair Ibn Harb An-Nasaa’ee - Abu Khaisamah Zuhair Bin Harb Al-Nisai
Translators : Abu Maryam Ismaeel Alarcon
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/51779
- The Biography of the Prophet, may God praise himA detailed account of the life of the Prophet, may god praise him.
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/1245
- 70 Matters Related to FastingA summary of the rulings, etiquette and Sunnah of fasting.
Formation : Muhammad Salih Al-Munajjid
From issues : http://www.islamqa.com - Islam : Question & Answer Website
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/1335
- Private Devotions for Morning and Evening from the Quran and SunnahThe author said in his introduction, “There are hundreds of benefits associated with Dhikr, the act of rehearsing and celebrating the praises of Allah. The well-known medieval scholar Ibn Al-Qaiyim mentioned more than seventy of these in his book Kitabul-Adhkar. Among the benefits he mentioned were that Dhikr drives away Satan, pleases Allah, the Merciful, and replaces pain and sorrow of the heart with peace happiness and contentment.”
Formation : Saeed Bin Ali Bin Wahf Al-Qahtani
Translators : Omar Johnstone
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/373061
- General Precepts of Ahlus-Sunnah Wal Jamaa’ahBrief guide concerning the fundamentals of Islam.
Formation : Naasir Bin Abdulkarim al-Aql
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/1295