English - Sahih International
- The Ideal MuslimahThe true Islamic personality of the Muslim woman as defined by the Quran and Sunnah offers the reader a comprehensive overview of the woman's place in the Islamic scheme of things, and many roles which a woman may play throughout her life - daughter, wife, mother and friends - are explored in details.
Formation : Muhammad Ali Al-Hashemi
From issues : International Islamic Publishing House
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/185386
- The general prescription of belief in the Quran and SunnahAllah Almighty ordered all his servants to enter Islam and adhering to it and warned them of disobeying him. Also he sent His messenger to call to this. Allah told us that the one who follows him is the rightly guided and the one who turns away from his call goes astray. He warned us in many ayahs of apostasy, polytheism and disbelief.
Formation : Abdur-Rahman Abdul-Khaliq
Reveiwers : Muhammad AbdulRaoof
Translators : Mahmoud Reda Morad Abu Romaisah
From issues : Cooperative Office for Propagation, Guidance, and Warning of Expatriates in the city of Bade'ah - A website Islamic Library www.islamicbook.ws
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/324881
- The Man : A Strange Creature with Diverse QualitiesIn this era, many people are trying to learn everything concerning the material life aiming at making their living conditions better. In this digest, the author has tried to write about the spiritual aspect of life which is, as a matter of fact, more important than any other aspects. Discussion of many topics associated with this, including weakness, disbelief, oppression, being quarrelsome, impatience, ignorance, forgetfulness, irritability, discontent, striving and working hard for worldly desire, transgression and ingratitude, turning away, and more.
Formation : Abdullah bin Mohammed Al-Mutaz
Reveiwers : Muhammad AbdulRaoof
From issues : http://www.dar-alsalam.com - Darussalam Publications Website
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/316347
- Muhammad Pocket GuideMuhammad Pocket Guide is one of the most comprehensive and summarized pictorial books about the prophet of Islam Muhammad (peace be upon him). It provides a broad biography and summarized information about Muhammad such as his character and personal details. In addition, it provides a broad overview about his teachings and main events in his life. It is specially written for those who would like to get brief information about the founder of the Islamic religion and his teachings from Islamic authentic sources. It can be a useful tool to help understand the Islamic teachings, tradition and culture. Hence, it promotes understanding, tolerance, coexistence, and social harmony among people of different races, faiths and cultures.
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/384326
- Riyad-us-SaliheenThe book was compiled by Imam An-Nawawi who was the great scholar of Hadith and Fiqhof his time. Commentaries on the Ahadith have been added by Hafiz Salahuddin Yusuf of Pakistan who had originally executed them for the Urdu edition of this book. The English translation of the book and the - commentaries was performed by Dr. Muhammad Amin and Abu Usamah Al-Arabi bin Razduq who have performed their task with utmost care and profound interest.
Formation : Abu Zakaria Al-Nawawi
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/290639