English - Sahih International
- Discover IslamDiscover Islam: A brief book that guides a person towards Islam, Islam is the religion and way of life of about one Fifth of the world's population. Muslims are of diverse nationalities, cultures and races, but their Religion teaches that all humanity is essentially equal. It guides them to the Straight Path.
Formation : Mustafa Malaikah
Reveiwers : Muhammad AbdulRaoof
From issues : A website Islamic Library www.islamicbook.ws
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/330829
- The World of the Jinn and DevilsIn the work before you, Dr. Umar Al-Ashqar, a well-known contemporary scholar of Islam, has attempted to tackle two important topics. The first topic is that of the characteristics of the jinn. This is a difficult topic for many reasons. One of them is that the devils are known to be liars. Thus, even when a person does encounter them, he cannot put much trust in what they claim about themselves. Therefore, one must virtually rely only on the statements of the Quran and the authentic hadith of the Prophet (peace be upon him). The second topic is the characteristics and methodology of Satan himself. It is no coincidence that Allah has mentioned Satan, his goals, his plots and his allies throughout the entire Quran. This is because Satan is man’s greatest enemy. The believer must know the key to defending himself from Satan.
Formation : Omar Bin Sulaiman Al-Ashqar
Reveiwers : Muhammad AbdulRaoof
Translators : Jamaal Zarabozo
From issues : http://www.islambasics.com - Islam Basics Website
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/286181
- Don't be SadAt a time in which the Muslims are beset with trials from every periphery and within, comes this heartening book rooted in the commandments of Allah (swt), the Sunnah and the excellent guidance and examples of the Muslims that have come before us. Don't Be Sad is an absolute must-read for all people. It is full of practical advice on how to replace sadness with a pragmatic and ultimately satisfying Islamic outlook on life. It exposes to the modern reader how Islam teaches us to deal with the tests and tribulations of this world.
Formation : Aaed ibn Abdullah al-Qarni
Translators : Faisal ibn Muhammad Shafeeq
From issues : International Islamic Publishing House
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/51731
- The Islamic OpeningsThis books cover the historical events of the Islamic Openings through which the word of Islam reached out the whole world. It represents the real Islamic attitude during the war, and real intentions of those openings.
Formation : AbdulAziz Al-Shinnawy
Translators : Heba Samir Hendawi
From issues : Umm Al-Qura for Translation, Publishing & Distribution
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/51906
- Humility in PrayerIbn Rajab al-Hanbali This is a treatise we have written concerning humility (Khushu') and the hearts meekness and breaking (inkisar) before the Lord. The basic meaning of Khushu', is the softness of the heart, its being gentle, still, submissive, broken, and yearning. When the heart is humble, so too is the hearing, seeing, heard, and face; indeed all the limbs and their actions are humbled, even speech. The source of the Khushu, that takes place in the heart is the gnosis of Allah's greatness, magnificence, and perfection.
Formation : Ibn Rajab Al-Hanbali
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/207450