English - Sahih International
- The Basic Rulings and Principles of Fiqh, and the Beneficial and Eloquent Classifications and DifferentiationsIn this book, Dr. Saleh As-Saleh explains only seven foundations out of sixty mentioned in the book of Sh. Abder-Rahman As-Se'di "The Basic Rulings and Principles, and the Beneficial and Eloquent Classifications and Differentiations". The importance of this book stems from the nature of its content. This is because the scholars of Islam gave great importance to the study of the basic rulings and principles of fiqh so that they are able to encompass the various cases and refer these cases to the basic rulings and principles in order to deduct and apply the judgment in a comprehensive, yet precise manner.
Formation : Abdur-Rahman Bin Nasir as-Sadi
Translators : Dr. Saleh As-Saleh
From issues : http://understand-islam.net - Understand Islam Website
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/353516
- The World of the Jinn and DevilsIn the work before you, Dr. Umar Al-Ashqar, a well-known contemporary scholar of Islam, has attempted to tackle two important topics. The first topic is that of the characteristics of the jinn. This is a difficult topic for many reasons. One of them is that the devils are known to be liars. Thus, even when a person does encounter them, he cannot put much trust in what they claim about themselves. Therefore, one must virtually rely only on the statements of the Quran and the authentic hadith of the Prophet (peace be upon him). The second topic is the characteristics and methodology of Satan himself. It is no coincidence that Allah has mentioned Satan, his goals, his plots and his allies throughout the entire Quran. This is because Satan is man’s greatest enemy. The believer must know the key to defending himself from Satan.
Formation : Omar Bin Sulaiman Al-Ashqar
Reveiwers : Muhammad AbdulRaoof
Translators : Jamaal Zarabozo
From issues : http://www.islambasics.com - Islam Basics Website
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/286181
- Prophet Muhammad the last Messenger in the BibleAn incisive, thoroughly research and above all informative discourse on the subject of Prophet Muhammad in the Bible.
Formation : Kais Al-Kalby
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/51912
- Journey Of A LifetimeThis booklet explains the basic rights of Hajj. It also notes that the tawheed of Allah requires the Muslim to follow the perfect way of worship, demonstrated by Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) and as understood by the Sahaabah who were the best of mankind.
From issues : http://www.al-jumuah.com - Al-Jumuah Magazine Website
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/185439
- The DajjaalA detailed description of the Dajjaal as mentioned in various ahaadeeth.
Formation : Muhammad Salih Al-Munajjid
From issues : Islamic Propagation Office in Rabwah
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/1361