English - Sahih International
- A Mercy to a UniverseA great book about the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) which shows how his mercy embraces all beings: humans and jinns, believers and disbelievers, friends and enemies, women and girls, orphans, children, weak people, widows, poor people, students of knowledge, prisoners, the sick and animals. Before that, it mentions his lineage, worship, physical description and morals such as: justice, bravery, generosity, humbleness, gentleness, softness, patience and wisdom. It also illustrates how he encourages others to develop their good manners. It also mentions his miracles and the just and honest Jewish and Christian scholars who acknowledge the truthfulness of the Prophet’s message. Finally it mentions his death and his rights over the people of his nation.
Formation : Saeed Bin Ali Bin Wahf Al-Qahtani
Translators : Faisal ibn Muhammad Shafeeq
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/294849
- Highlights on the Meaning of Al-FatihaThis book on the Opening chapter of the Muslims Glorious book Al-Quran is a serious Attempt to Approach a great task, comprehensive yet simple explanation of Surah Al-Fatiha (The Opening) of the Quran.
Formation : Salah Edin A Nefeily
Reveiwers : Muhammad AbdulRaoof
From issues : http://www.islambasics.com - Islam Basics Website
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/333760
- Muhammad Pocket GuideMuhammad Pocket Guide is one of the most comprehensive and summarized pictorial books about the prophet of Islam Muhammad (peace be upon him). It provides a broad biography and summarized information about Muhammad such as his character and personal details. In addition, it provides a broad overview about his teachings and main events in his life. It is specially written for those who would like to get brief information about the founder of the Islamic religion and his teachings from Islamic authentic sources. It can be a useful tool to help understand the Islamic teachings, tradition and culture. Hence, it promotes understanding, tolerance, coexistence, and social harmony among people of different races, faiths and cultures.
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/384326
- I Appeal to Your Sense of Shame my Muslim Sister...Will You not RespondAn advice and admonition to Muslim sisters about Hijab.
Formation : Nawaal Bint Abdullah
Translators : Abdul Qaadir Abdul Khaaliq
From issues : Islamic Propagation Office in Rabwah
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/1325
- Islam Is Your BirthrightEach person is born in a religious environment that is not of his/her own choice. From the very beginning of human existence in this world, they are assigned the religion of their family or the ideology of the state. By the time individuals reach their teens they usually accept the beliefs of their parents or that of their particular society. However, when some people mature and are exposed to other beliefs and ideologies, they begin to question the validity of their own beliefs, and search for the truth.
Formation : Majed S. Al-Rassi - Majid Bin Sulaiman Al-Russi
Reveiwers : Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/51735