English - Sahih International
- The Creed of Ahl-us-Sunnah wal-Jama'ah concerning the SahabahRulings regarding Eid and some common errors relating to it.
Formation : Abdul-Muhsin Bin Hamad Al-Abbad Al-Badir
From issues : http://www.islamweb.net - Islam Web Website
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/1309
- Al-Adab Al-MufradTranslated from the original Arabic into English, provides a vivid insight into the moral conduct of the early Muslims in a society led by the perfect character of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) ('I was only sent to perfect good character'). The Prophet's Companions represent excellent examples of men of vigorous moral stature whose conduct inspired and attracted the masses to the fold of Islam wherever they went during the expansion of the Muslim territories, and contrary to the stereotypic portrayal, in the West, of Islam as being spread by the sword.
Formation : Muhammad ibn Ismaeel al-Bukhari
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/291069
- The Sword of Allah: Khalid bin Al-WaleedThe Sword of Allah: Khalid bin Al-Waleed: Khalid bin Al-Waleed was one of the greatest generals in history, and one of the greatest heroes of Islam. Besides him, Genghis Khan was the only other general to remain undefeated in his entire military life. This book was written by the late Lieutenant-General A.I. Akram of the Pakistan Army, in October 1969. The author learnt Arabic in order to draw on the earliest historical sources and he visited every one of Khalid's battlefields in order to draw analyses from the viewpoint of military strategy, including reconciling conflicting historians' accounts. The book was originally published by the Army Education Press, Rawalpindi, Pakistan and printed by Feroze Sons Publishers in Lahore, Pakistan. The excellence of the book was such that it has been translated from English into Arabic and is currently sold in bookshops throughout the Arab World.
Formation : A. Akram
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/61193
- Foundation of the SunnahThis is the second treatise in the collection The Beliefs of the Pious Predecessors and the People of Hadeeth. The Author present it to the respected readers after Allah has ennobled him by making him concerned with it and by checking and verifying the ahaadeeth mentioned therein, (all) by the bounty of Allah, the Exalted
Formation : Imam Ahmed ibn Hanbal
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/51792
- Take your Belief from the Quran and SunnahTake your Belief from the Quran and Sunnah: a booklet containing important questions of religious beliefs, the writer replied it was seeded with evidence from the Quran and Sunnah; to reassure the reader to answer correctly; because the doctrine of unification (Tawheed) is the basis of His Excellency rights in this world and the Hereafter.
Formation : Muhammad Jameel Zeeno
From issues : http://www.saaid.net - Saaid Al Fawaed Website
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/162054