English - Sahih International
- The Hadith is Proof Itself in Belief & LawsThe Hadith is Proof Itself in Belief & Laws
Formation : Muhammad Naasiruddeen al-Albaanee
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/51918
- The Life of Isa ( Jesus ) -peace be upon him- in Light of IslamThe Life of Isa (Jesus) -peace be upon him- in Light of Islam: His personality has impacted the three major religions of this world, namely Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. Given the importance of his time on earth, it is critical for mankind to fully understand his pivotal role in shaping history as well as the final days.
Formation : Ahmad Musa Jibril
From issues : http://ahmadjibril.com - Ahmad Jibril Website
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/43031
- Muhammad (Peace Be upon Him) in the Torah and GospelAn incisive, thoroughly research and above all informative discourse on the subject of Prophet Muhammad in Torah and Bible.
Reveiwers : Muhammad AbdulRaoof
From issues : Daar Al-Watan - A website Islamic Library www.islamicbook.ws
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/330824
- The Biography of the Prophet, may God praise himA detailed account of the life of the Prophet, may god praise him.
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/1245
- Humility in PrayerIbn Rajab al-Hanbali This is a treatise we have written concerning humility (Khushu') and the hearts meekness and breaking (inkisar) before the Lord. The basic meaning of Khushu', is the softness of the heart, its being gentle, still, submissive, broken, and yearning. When the heart is humble, so too is the hearing, seeing, heard, and face; indeed all the limbs and their actions are humbled, even speech. The source of the Khushu, that takes place in the heart is the gnosis of Allah's greatness, magnificence, and perfection.
Formation : Ibn Rajab Al-Hanbali
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/207450